Normally Computers are built to be professional, reliable machines. There was the time when computers got collapse, and resulted in data loss and system shakiness. Your computer may hang; send error messages, or worse, no longer work at all. For computer users, troubleshooting problems can stop their work. If you know how to fix a computer, you can save hundreds or even thousands of dollars in repair jobs, professional fees, and even going so far as to buy a new one.
The most common top 10 computer troubleshooting and their tips to fix that problem are as follows.
1) The computer is unable to start up If the computer does not turn on when you press the power button, the following suggestions may help you to determine why the computer will not start up: Check the computer is plugged into an AC outlet properly. Plug another electrical device into the outlet to be sure that the outlet is providing adequate power.
2) The computer screen is blank.If the screen is blank, the computer may not be set to display the image on the computer screen. First, check if the monitor plugged in to a power outlet and is connected to the computer securely and make sure the monitor power button is on. If the power light is not on, it means that the outlet is not delivering power to the monitor.
3) Trouble with video card. If the power light of the computer and monitor is on and nothing comes up on the screen when you start your computer then there must be something wrong with video card. You should take your computer to a repair shop or change its video card with the new one.
4) Software is functioning abnormally. If the software is unresponsive or responds abnormally, follow these tips. Restart your computer and run a virus scan. For this purpose you should have reliable antivirus software installed on the computer to fix this issue.
5) Windows do not boot properly. If windows do not boot properly then you should have reinstall windows with the windows recoverable CD.
6) The computer is on but not responding. If the computer is turned on but not responding to software or keyboard commands, then it must be freeze or halted. Press and hold the power button for at least 5 seconds, it will be turn off. Now restart your computer.
7) An external device is not working If an external device does not function as expected, turn it on according to Manufacturers instruction; be sure that all device connections are secure and receiving electrical power and compatible with the operating system. The correct drivers are installed and updated.
8) Slow working computer. You can improve your computer working performance by cleaning hard disk of unwanted files, run the disk defragmented utility, get rid of unneeded icons on your desktop, install a firewall, install antivirus and Anti spyware tools, schedule regular registry scans.
9) Slow working internet. To increase your browser performance, you must frequently clear cookies and internet temporary files.
10) Internet network problem. If your computer can not get connected to internet then check IP address, check network cables are connected properly, make sure that servers or gateways firewall application is not blocking http requests from your PC.
Here you will learn about Computer Tips please visit here http://computertipsplus.com