Latest SEO tools are nothing less than magical. All you require is a good software which can help you with everything regarding your website. Your website will not reach millions if it has not been optimized properly. Therefore you need to use good content in your website so your web pages can be easily ranked by search engines.
SEO tools should include the following:
1) Keyword tools: These are a must, you need to keyword optimize your website if you want to make it search engine friendly. Keyword tools will provide you with most appropriate keywords to help you build your content using these. The better the keyword density and their allocation, better are the chances of your website being ranked in top search engines.
2) Search Engine Marketing Manager: If you want your keywords to be properly mined and then used in a way where the PPC costs are the minimum, the SEO tools should be the answer to it. There are some excellent SEO tools in the market which can search most cost effective keywords that fit your website and bring you traffic really cheap.
3) Auto Submissions: This is very much important, you can save tons of time. This software will submit your website to thousands of search engines and directories, thus sending it across to be crawled and indexed instantly. This software can also help you market your blogs, articles in similar fashion.
4) Auto Link Submission: Send in links to related website automatically through the SEO tools, this again will save you time and effort.
5) Meta description, sitemaps, meta tags: With SEO tools this complicated procedure becomes pretty simple and you are able to create sitemaps easily enough.
Most automated SEO tools are ideal for saving time and effort. You will have plenty of time to concentrate on content and related stuff, which cannot be done by software. This is one place where human should take over.
Profession SEO tool here!